Monday, December 29, 2014

Favorite Items of 2014

Some of our friends on Facebook began posting what their 'favorite finds' of 2014 were. I thought I would start the ball rolling for the Oregon group.

My first favorite pin (well it is really 4) was eliminating not 1, or 2 but 4 pins from my MORSE WANT LIST. I was rather blown away.

I got the Morse-McGovern-Shriver pin for my birthday from a friend, the smaller Morse-McGovern and Porter pins followed and then finally I picked up the Blue and White Morse Bristow pin. 2014 was a great year for Morse pins! All of these pins are from 1972.




I picked this pin up back in March at the annual spring Portland EXPO show. This Ted Kennedy pin from Montana had been a tough one to find out here in Oregon and online. It was one of the few new EMK pins I purchased this year.

My last favorite item is from Minnesota. It is from Paul Wellstone's campaign for DNC member. This is from the mid to late 80s.
These were just my favorite items. I'm sure others have different favorites. Let your fellow Oregon chapter members know.

No comments:

Post a Comment