Monday, January 29, 2018

Oregon's Measure 101: All that's left are the Mailers

Oregon just finished its first January Special Election in about a decade. Voters in Oregon got a ballot near the start of the month that had one quetion on it. The people voted and the YES side won. Was there anything leftover for collectors? Not much. My home recieved at least three different YES mailers. I picked up some walk lit and other campaign documents that I was involved in during the election itself and one button from my group. Other than that, it seems most collectors will only get a mailer to remember this election.




There were lawn signs for both the YES and NO campaigns but most people don't collect lawn signs because of storage concern.The NO lawn sign were white, and had red and black lettering on it. I saw only one in my area. Both campaigns seemed to rely in their extenstive social media networks. I'm not sure how you collect campaign websites, so we're still left with not much to get. Both campaigns also utlized Robo-Calls. Again, unless you have access to the company sending out the calls you will be hard pressed to be able to get a copy of them.

Did you see anything from either campaign? If so post a photo of it! 




For the full election results feel free to visit: http://www.results.oregonvotes.gov/

No comments:

Post a Comment